Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

things I did while being a wacom promoter~artwork la~

worked as wacom promoter for 2weekend :D
and It's ended(err maybe)!
I like that job so much...I can play the SOSO expensive wacom eh!
how can I buy the 4k plus thingy aa=_=
click here for how it looks like :D

xxx

uhumm
actually I just wanna show off my artwork i did when im working xD
TADAA~

perfect to use as wallpaper xD

errrr frankenstein =x
actually i dont understand what I did xD

OKAY I FAILED THIS.

okayy another IDK-WHAT-IM-DOING piece =x
bt i likey so much lo

my currently wallpaper <3 <3
I love luffy sooo much i tell uuu

ah my wife xD
they didn't looks alike D:

my lambo-chan!
my another man== (我很花心XD)

my new header as u know :p

another babe!
her blog :D -->HERE
went kuala selangor with her just nao<3

did this but don't dare to post at fb...
i salute to them, for being strong after the disaster.

Ciel-chan <3
fans art yeah.

did this in 4hour+

and another 4hour to colour!
LOVE THIS TO THE MAX

and lastly,
my破坏形象之作._.

xxx
okayy im perasan but I appreciate all my artwork.<3
okayy my fb album for more pieces(sikit sikit jer la) HERE 

byebiiie =)



















10 comments:

  1. i love your art work so much :DDDDD

    NICE !!!!!
    u learn it yrself ?
    really COOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX!i love doodling :D
    and im art student actually xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我喜欢破坏形象之作的上面那张图:P

    颜色好好看 !!好想拿来当desktop background ,呵呵 :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx prissie<3
    其实我爱可是真的很破坏啊XD
    你babe会吃醋哦XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yor , 会咩 ~ 哈哈xD
    他们很明白事理的,哈哈xDD

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt