Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

i can't concentrate in typing my story-__- &Whats your Kitschen Look!

I suppose to rush my Graphic Design assignment but.......
I can't stop my finger click here and there...=__=


SEE?
my tab bar was packed with unnecessary things=__=
ada facebook la~

ada twitter la~ *eh follow my twitter la~twitter.com/kuromeowiie*
ada hotmail la~
ada my blog la~
ada nuffnang la~
ada google translate la~


and below ada mozilla n microsoft words=_=
see???
the zapalang things are more than importnt thing=__=


haiz~
see?????
i wasted so much time to blog this but not write my passage!XD
so support xia la~~


=======================
and the last things!
some of you might know..
i'm taking part in 'What's your Kitschen Look?' by Kitschen~
and due to less promoting myself..
i have a very low vote-__-
how pity~
 so can you all help by spend a minute to vote for me~~
kitschen is my fav brand laaa~
i like their design soso much>___<

soooooo
how to vote?
check here..




just follow the instruction~XD
and check out the collections!its awesome!! 
tq so much for the help~ 



so my thing done and continue my passage writing~
god bless me =___=


2 comments:

  1. so cool, how come u can draw the "circle"!? haha...i vote adi lol~
    wanna thanks me? dun ned la, so teach me how to create a blog like u lol~~~so cool...

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt