Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, November 5, 2010

COLOURFUL petaling street-_- &...I HATE KTM


Its a niceeeee thursday for Graphic Design class
but i had so much fun laa~
we did imaging making in the lessons!
will post the process afterward~

yeahhhh petaling street
my wifey and I went there for the assignment thingy~
and...
cute sherlyn had never been there LOL!
幸福的小孩-___-

seriously petaling street things not that cheap laaa
mostly are 'tong shui yu' lo
especially the tourists=__=
cause hor
i saw a sling bag with very cute print
and the lalazai offered me 60 bucks!
WTF 60!!
he told that bag is waterproof quality and thats why so expensive
NAH im Malaysian laa how would i don't know those PVC bag cost how much and how's the quality lo
20bucks consider expensive lo
my face looks dumb but the inner me is aunty laaaa bluff me duno market price aaa

but the lalazai not giving up
he keep on offer me 'better' price
"50

 45

 30!!
wa 30 still dowan meh?"

NAH i like the print nia not your so-called waterproof PVC bag lo


at last we manage to complete our shoplist la~
OHYEAAAA
on the水鱼街which the street with bloody expensive restaurant
if u notice carefully there's only tourist eat over there-_-
and i spot a VERY lengzai 鬼佬tourist!!
whoa he is soooo charming and i like his big smile!!!
can i get his num? XDDD

took few pic of petaling street
hope u like it~ =)





 ♥




 笨蛋何雪琳=p
 慌慌张张地收起翻版货啊..

i hate KTM more then I can say
everything
the crowd
the speed
the stupid delay
stop halfway
smelly stinky crowd


agree? =)

*WTF Nuffnang drop me to ordinary member denggggggggg*



No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt