Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black & white day

 hello peeps :D
brought ma DSLR a.k.a kuro-chan to a walk through ma study place
MIA!!...and somewhere else -.-
and...MIA stand for Malaysian Institute of Arts. (not accounting laaaa)

black&white FTW~ =d

 woops took from mac webcam
in our computer lab!
 had ma lunch @Popayes(or wad-so-ever)
KFC better =D
 chicken~fries~and some fish bite thingy(it's awful D=)


 ahaha-.-
 xien's baggie
 ah xien =x she wore pink tie LOL!
 handsome miao take 1
 handsome miao take 2 (awww so fierce xD)
 handsome miao take 3
 handsome miao take 4 (it bue song liao XD)
*pai semo pai, mei you kan guo shuai ge a?*XD
 MIA's corridor!it's our gallery =d
 Calypso mia ane~
 Ahcool print shop or wad-so-ever
 err...sunset?
 please call 012 6097776 for so-called legal loan shark =x
 camwhore again =x
 wootz ma heavy tank♥
white Proton Satria~
and some 'victory mark' on it>__<
 'grandpa's pinky meteor
yeaaaa it's pink and is a 'HE'
 MCD?

guess it?=D


hmm..
not so nice composition for theseeeeee
try again for next time!

p/s:black&white is quite challenging for me!

like my post laa~~♥




5 comments:

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt