Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to PeiWen!!!


It's your big day sis =)
and wish u happy birthdayy~^^

Hmm..
This is the 7th year we know each other
and i'm so glad to have you as one of my sis!
Yeah we might not been together all the time but you're always in my mind~

The PeiWen i know,
is a very tough girl.Yeah she's straight but i like it!
She has a great smile,and she is the one who gave me very less response while i'm doing stupid action.

Urgh i wanna see her charmy smiley laah~

hmm.....
and gxgx for your relationship with your boyy~
I'm jealous>__<*
Wish you long long99 with  him laar~ xD
and once again,
Happy Birthdayy to you~~
*old liao =D*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm freaking happy with the celebration =)
Cj and siewyee joined us!!
WOOHOO!!
I missed them soosoo much ;(
It's just a small celebration/gathering,
but I feel like went back to the past!!like secondary time~~
The time we played taiko drum together~
we talked craps together~
and they ate the grapes in supermarket=___=
argh the memories running across my mind~~
Ehhhh can 11 of us gather again on my birthdayy? :DDD
hope so laa~
Missed my big family so much ):
pleaseeeeeeeeee~ Q_Q

*reminder:my birthday--->13th october ♥

Any presents are welcome =D

Wishlists
♥pale blue denim jacket
♥yellow sneakers
♥new shoulder bag
♥lomo toy cam
♥money=__=
♥illustration/typography books

Thats all.
Not much right~ XD

OHYEAAAAA!
Thanks to dearest grandpap mr.fish taro for the instax film!!!
fuhh i lovee euuu soo muachhh~~♥
but
kena scam dah laah=_=
35bucks is way tooooo expensive lehh 
but still thanks to you =)
You are always my dearest grandpap iof fine art dept~~
lalala tankiu~

Gotta sleeeep right now♥
Sooo excited to join simple united's merdeka outing!
Meet new friends soon~ =)
Nitez~
Miss the mr.Bi so much♥

2 comments:

  1. o.o..u like my smile ar??^^
    anyway..thx for that day u all cum out and celebrate wif me~~
    thx~~touching neh~~T.T

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt