Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Monday, October 8, 2012

Muay Thai Saved My Life Workshop @ Dragon Muay Thai!

Once again thanks Nuffnang for the invitation to Muay Thai Saved My Life Workshop at Dragon Muay Thai. Have been seeing the bf trained for months but what I did was just sit on the couch and watch him whacking people. lol. I really enjoyed the training session with the real Muay Thai Fighter!! >:D *muscle was sore for 3 days thou* *AHEM*



2mins later...

Comic above pretty much explained how weak am I. I CAN'T EVEN WIN A CHICKEN IN A FIGHT. My stamina only last for 1KM run apparently. okay.jpg.

And that's why I went on a journey to become stronger.

I chose Muay Thai.

I CHOSE BLOOD SPILLING.

lol.

Dragon Muay Thai is located at Jalan Alor, 4th floor of a dodgy looking apartment. According to the bf, Muay Thai gym have to be dodgy one! Looks dangerous I guess. -.-

----------------------
Dragon MuayThai Club 
4th floor, jalan alor,
Bukit Bintang
Wisma City tower
50200 KL +6012-6664993 Ae  
+6013-2222231 Leko
Dragon Muay Thai Facebook Group
Dragon Muay Thai Facebook Page
Elite Boxing Malaysia - TBOM
----------------------
Surprisingly it wasn't as dodgy as it's look from outside. Well matted and equiped with HUGE mirror. Chicks dig mirror. It's open air and really spacious (bigger than MuayFit), won't feel that much heat although it's in the afternoon! :D

I didn't know they actually pray to Thai's god in Muay Thai gym. :x

Muay Thai boxing ring in da gym.

And also some simple gym equipment! I had fun trying out all these stuffs lololol. *gym virgin*

Mohd Faizal the Golden Elbow yo! He was our punch bag of the day >:D
Meet Zidov Akuma from Switzerland, our instructor of the day. Just stalked a bit for his biodata. Gosh he's cute.

In this Muay Thai Saved My Life Workshop, we're trained with basic technique like jab,punch, elbow and kick, that took us 2 hours. Each of us get a live punch bag to train or just whack in the air. I have my personal trainer! The bf is too strong and he's kinda lonely, therefore, my sand bag. ._. He taught me some useful skills too!

This is me aiming the bf who blogs at colourlessopinions.com! XD
picture credited to submerryn.com

You'll noticed some rashes on the right leg with good eyesight-.- I kicked too hard with right shin and it's swollen after training. D:

There're a demo on how Muay Thai fighters train on daily basis too! Features Mohd Faizal, Ali Yaakub and the trainer from Thailand.



I recorded this when they're sparring with each other! :D


All of us have to kick the punch bag continuously for 10 times, I have very yong sui posture so keep you entertained with Tony's kick instead -.-

That's all of us, bloggers and the fighters! Noticed a kid in there? That's Ethan and he K.O. the fighters lol. GO READ MERRYN'S BLOG HE DAMN CUTE ONE OKAY? XD

xxx

There's 2 good news to announce!
I was told that any female entitled 3 months membership for FREE! Please contact them for more information. (I'm still making up my mind for this hmmm)
And if you love Muay Thai (like me I like to see them whacking each other and blood spilling everywhere), There's a fight going on TOMORROW NIGHT(9th of October), get your ticket here! http://www.ebmalaysia.com.my/site


Thanks for reading!
Till then, x.

xxx
Yeah I bashed that chicken with Muay Thai. We're buddy now.
https://twitter.com/kuromeowiie
https://www.facebook.com/kuromeowiie

8 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, the guy from Swiss is cute. ^__________^ Erm.. the chicken is Tony ke? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. VS Tony? Legit excuse for domestic violence!! hahaha but this tempt me to take up taekwondo back.. hmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah!! can protect urself from bad guys! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. u n le bf were awesome! u guys kicked some @$$ that day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad!! Gonna try it out one day:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doodles are soooo cute :P My eyesight is lousy, didn't even realise the rashes and the swelling you mentioned LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muay Thai, as it teaches you methods of self defence, toughens you from the inside. It helps in boosting the immune system of the body, providing strength and endurance to muscles. Best MMA in Connecticut

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt