Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Langkawi Island Getaway-TO THE SEA! Day 1


Of the beaches, blue sky and warm sun, Langkawi Island has been treated me well in this early of July. >:D Thanks to Nuffnang and Genting Awana for sponsoring this 3D2N Langkawi Getaway trip, WITH RETURN FLIGHT TICKETS INCLUDED MANNNN. So yeah, prepare for ton of photos! Mind you this is only a Day 1 post. ;)


It was a 10 o'clock flight in the morning, so imagine how early we have to get up and reach LCCT to catch up the flight. The smart ass me decided to stay up whole night in case I can't wake up(it happens all the time) and the awesome mother send me to Kepong KTM station in 5.30am to save up 5bucks taxi fees! lol. Met up with the boyfie at KL Sentral and taking the cheapest bus to LCCT. 7 bucks if you wanna know.


After an hour flight, we're there like finallyyyyyy. And a must have tourist-camho-with-the-plane picture. 


<3

It's quite funny to see people from Awana Porto Malai welcome us with this recycling laminated paper lol.

aaaaaaaand this is where we're staying for the entire trip! It's quite a good stay in Langkawi if you're looking for hotel instead of guest house. Good environment, close to the attractions and also a just-right-beside's port for the island hopping and stuffs!

Different angles of Awana Porto Malai. Looks nice right? :D
But the downside would be the restaurant for lunch wasn't that good. >.<

There's a lot of sailing boat around the port. I wonder it's private of what.


Post this up just for a quote I wanna say for so long.
"It's a fucking rip-off!"- Aladeen. -____-

Chilling at the lounge yo! I can't stay awake if I continue sitting there, so I walked around for photos XD

Lunchie are provided after everyone got their room at Seagull Coffee House. And this is the restaurant that I complaint just now. We didn't try all but the dishes we chose weren't satisfying. You may avoid the following food by chance lol.
Besides this beverage. It was good! Some sort of mixed juice with whipped cream idk what's te name already sorry Q_Q

So far this is the less tasty chicken chop in my list. :( Skin wasn't fried properly as the inner part is quite soggy and chicken didn't taste that well. We both agreed on this. :x

Hawaiian Pizza if not mistaken. A very plain and normal Hawaiian Pizza.

Ice Kacang
You can actually point out the no-no part from the picture above lol.
I like that strawberry thou.

But nehmai cause there's a lot good food outside! >:D
We're hoping for a good stay in hotel isn't it! Guess what? We had a big room with perfect view for sunrise watching! We can't wake up for it la but just feel so loved. XD It's facing the sea with balcony toooooo!

I'm shocked when we just entered the room. See the bouquet of flowers? lol.
And a platter of fruits on the table. :D
So honeymoon-ish right :x

And a huge bed to allocated couple and maybe for a threesome.
No I won't allow that :p

The view from our room! I seriously have no idea where's the sun gonna rise from looking at those hills.

And this! It might be from this side thou. Waking up in 4 or 5 am is just a mission impossible 5 =___=

Nehmai you'll always find another heart warming sun on my face.
NO I ain't saying the shape.

After checking out the room, settle down the luggage and rolling on the bed for awhile. We're heading to another destination- Buffalo Park. without resting for a moment. Sorry lar not I wanna complaint but seriously lack of sleep. :(

That's why I'm banging my head to the van window for an hour(feels like it) while we're on the way to Buffalo Park lol.

Sadly it's closed on that day -_____-
Wasted my head banging effort LOL.
But can see the buffalo chiling inside the barn la of course.
Apparently it's a must-not-missed attraction in Langkawi but we lack of luck. :(
No more milking Buffalo and cowboy-ing on buffalo. But still check out their website HERE if you're planning to visit in your next trip laaa :D

Because of this we had some spare time and Susie decided to take us to duty free shopping. Lot of stuffs are cheaper here definitely! Like 2bucks for a can of beer lol. Didn't take picture here thou. ><

After the shopping, we're going to experience ze famous Langkawi Sunset Dinner Cruise! It's about 260bucks per pax but trust me, it's definitely worth it! Free flow of bar and BBQ dinner provided! It's the best meal of my langkawi trip leh!



The views on the yatch. ZOMG.

and a pair of unhealthy legs.

With Melvyn and Wendy! We're travelling with them and Cik Lily couple eh~

What girls will do when they're together with camera on hand? HAH.

One more! Took from Wendy's blog cause looks real good here lol.

Trying to fit in all ladies but my head is big enough to cover Wendy. lolx2

Yatch crew members are trying to briefing us! How cute :D

AAANNNNNDDD this the main attration of this sunset cruise! SEA JACUZZI!
Damn fun tau! Imagine that you're the fishes kena dragged with fish net behind the yatch but the difference is you have to hold the net tightly instead of getting way out to prevent kena flushed to middle of the sea. lolx100.

Free flow of beverages(alcohols and soft drinks) with disposable cups. XD Apparently the crew will suggest or forcing you to get alcohol instead of soft drinks if you're old enough lol. Cannot act as innocent young girl already la :x
And if you lay down and close your eyes the orange shirt angmoh will come and wake you up or kacau you consistently lol.

Breath taking sunset view. Okay the earth is still self-rotating and the sun is still going down one!


Waiting is always the suffereing part. Sea breeze, sound of waves, mild sun and also the fatigue level, SHITS HAPPENED.
We fell asleep. -.-

And when I woke up, the sun set within few blinks of eyes and I only manage to snap a few pictures. Q______Q
And we're on the way back to hotel liaos Q_________-Q


And people are having fun on upper deck! They dance and sing there, and I paiseh to join them actually. XD

Manage to take picture with him HAH. :D

and me posing infront of ze Awana Porto Malai LOL.

We're extremely tired when we got of the yatch but....there's one more thing to go through!
FULL BODY MASSAGE AT TAMAN SARI ROYAL MASSAGE SPA HAHAHAHA.
It's something I always wanted to do in hotel but no money to try lol.
It's free for us! *teared of joy*


For the service we tried out cost 120bucks per person. Not sure is it expensive but it's super awesome moment for me.

Interior of the reception. Wasn't allowed to take picture during the massage so I just briefly write it out lor. :(
We had our session in a couple room with bathtub and shower to wash up after that. :D
The session was awesome and I fell asleep again. -.-
and I think I fucking snored cuz the bf told me the two masseur was shock when I keep on making noise like WTF. Damn embarrassing. Too tired ma. :(

xx

So that's the first day of the trip! Will be posting the rest of it soon so stay tuned!
The pictures will be uploaded on my personal account :)
Link will be updated here when I uploaded them la :D
p/s: pictures without watermark are Wendy's picture.
Go read her blog!

xx

loves.

18 comments:

  1. so lomantik... truly is a joy... all sponsored trip xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your photos are soooooo pretty; especially your self shots and the sunset (: This is what I call a sponsored trip; even included spa and massage *envy* Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I edited them actually >.< and yes the spa iz damn nice!

      Delete
  3. wow, awesome photos, especially the first photo!! =D Feel like trying out the sea jacuzzi too! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. that guy in the blue singlet is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yor so fun neh!!! I wanna go toooooo!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh the sea jacuzzi looks fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The view from your room was so nice ! Btw, nice pictures you have babe and i bet you enjoyed alot ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like to see your blog & comment on langkawi.
    Will link it to my blog.
    www.langkawi-updates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anaklangkawi, it's my pleasure to get my blog to link on your site :)

      Delete
  9. owhh u made me dreaming bout my beach holiday d...i can't wait for friday to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your trip dear, go try the sea jacuzzi! :p

      Delete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt