Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dr.Murad Beauty Workshop; I gangnam style-ed @ Alexis Bistro?

Good morning you random people who are reading this paragraph here, I'm blogging in the midnight again. GOSHHH. Anyway, I was invited to a beauty/skincare workshop-cum-preview of their latest star products Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture organised by Dr.Murad Malaysia and Nuffnang at Alexis Bistro Wine Bar @ Gardens! And yes, it's relevant to this post title.
Even though it's a beauty event, I successfully humiliated myself by dancing Gangnam style to win prizes. GANGNAM STYLE, GANGNAM STYLE EVERYWHERE. Thanks God they didn't record it and I can't find pictures to post it up here. HAHAHA.

And so, my sincere apologies with an illustrated Gangnam-Froghead-kuromeowiie-aka-me wtf.
Follow up with the pictures I've taken that day! :D (because drawing the whole thing I might only be able to complete by next year)             
It's actually my second time going to Alexis, and first time doing all this skincare thingy here =_____= I mean, all girls slapping on Murad skincare products on their face in Alexis's VIP room wtf. And it was fun! Lovely people and good products and food. Just ahhhhhhhhh.


Apparently I was late cuz everyone is already there taking pictures and stuffs. Notice the green apples on the table? >:)


It's actually a heart warming gift to us with a quote ''Eat Your Water'' by Dr. Howard Murad!
Instead of drinking a whole lot of water, try eating water by ingesting raw fruits and vegetables, which are loaded with nutrients and structured water.

Eat your water and you won't need to count your glasses,”

The event was kicked off with welcome speech and......


The very very friendly mr.director take over the control with ice breaking game! It's a Trivia/ Q&A by calling someone but not someone to answer the question sort of thing. Yeah I don't feel like explaining this properly =_______= Anyway, I wasn't called much to answer question(technically my name was called for MANY times wtf) and miserably made it to final with BenDan ._. And yes you might guess it right already, finalists have to humiliate themselves by doing Gangnam Style with a pedometer wtf.


I lost but still get to win the prize! Say hi to my bareface and no I don't have the dancing pictures.
Side note, must not stand beside Bendan while wearing shorts.
Picture credited to Jennifer!

Enough with the embarrassing moment, get to the serious work! Chion continued the session with guiding us on skincare procedures with Murad's products!


But before that let's pose for the bloggers yoooooo.


Each of us was distributed a mirror, water, towel and the fix hair thing(idk what it is in English laa)


Oh this is the star product I won in another Q&A session. It must be my lucky day or something.


It's a Do & Don't of how to foam up the cleansing gel. Use only your fingers to foam up cleansing gel in your palm! Btw you can see the yay or nay from her facial expression LOL.


This is my second favourite Murad's product- Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask. I've tried so far!! Dissolves pore clogging impurities of trapped impurities and also Softens, conditions and hydrates! The cold feeling when you applied it all over your face is damn awesome, is like you wet your face and facing the open fridge LOL.

Me applied Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask. I don't know why only me don't look like someone who applied mask._. Maybe I have huge face and spread 'em evenly LOL.


Day's job on that day is to make sure she sprayed and distribute everyone sufficiently with toner and other Murad products! Does she looks like spraying some roaches HAHAHH.
I really don't want to show my naked round face but I have to introduce you the magical product of Murad- Hybrid Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish. It even up our uneven skin tone, minimize appearance of pores and also smoothen skin! AND THE MAGICAL EFFECT IS IT LIFTED MY PUFFY FACE. Not really obvious in the photo but it's stunning in real life. Something I wanna buy soon!
 

The products we used thoughout the whole beauty self-pampering session

I admit that I stamped my fugly eyebag la. With Bendan and Jennifer! ^___^

And the lovely Chion. She answered everyone's question patiently and taught us a lot of beauty tips! She can even tells Povy is coughing by looking at her pimple lol.

And hi Povy. :3

Guess what made me stayed after the event although I'm rushing to Hennessy Artistry afterwards?
FOOD! Food was 66% great and why 66%, please refer to the following picture lol ;)

This is the rotten 33% LOL. It tastes spicy and salty, and very bitter with 2 slices of cheese. =______= Most girls had a hard time chewing these grass. LOL.

High nom-ing value sanwiches with curly fries! The portion is quite small but I couldn't finish it. D:

And this sent me to heaven for the first bite. Like OMG WHY ALEXIS' DESSERTS STILL TASTE SO AWESOME ONEEE. Too good to take away a second slice! Thanks Eric for offering me the second slice, he know I would die for it. ;)

Thanks

xxx

Personally I think the price range are quite reasonable, so if you're keen to look for more information, just check out their website at 
http://murad.com.my/ :)
More pictures will be uploaded to my blog page kuromeowiie's!
So till then! xx

18 comments:

  1. awwwwww.. I missed out the desserts. And wtf, look at the picture of us. my eyes bags is so huge wtf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I have the biggest eyebag just that I photoshopped it LOL

      Delete
  2. LOL you danced Gangnam Style? Teach me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why no video your Gangnam Style xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cuteee~ hahaha kero gangnam style! and i realized most of the bloggers who went for this, did not like the rocket salad. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay kero Gangnam style! XD Ya lor I told Jennifer it's the grass for horses lol

      Delete
  5. hahaha should have more illustrations of the dance!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah.. now I know what is eat your water.. eh, no one record your gangnam dance?;( I WANNA SEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know they got record or not leh :( BUT WE DANCED TOGETHER IN MUAY THAI CLASS LOR XD

      Delete
  7. Hahahahaha.. Almost forgot i danced lolol!! Happy moment yea btw, thats a skirt not short babe, itu long ma, so cover a bit and the angle la angle, k??

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww i wish i could go and let them cure my face! TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can buy their products online XD Quite good one :3

      Delete
  9. I wanna EAT my water too from today onwards...

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt