Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Friday, December 17, 2010

i need a help pweese~

'morning' guys!
I had joined a Facebook event(yea you may know what is it)
its a competition that have to summit my photo took with a(or few)mini instax film and get as much like as possible.
so....
help mii like ma photo pweeeeese~

i desperately need the prizes that are 10boxes of instax film T^T
*waving ma paws*

here is ma pixie <3





i know its fugly but i dont careeeee
and vote here!
like the page and vote here!^^
i know you guys love me alot T^T
thanks for the kindness like ya~
have a nice day?HAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt