Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sumeragi Shio Restaurant (Asatei Restaurant), it's a food review :D

Sumeragi Shio Restaurant, (formerly known as Asatei Restaurant)
Address :
105 & 107, Jalan Radin Bagus,
Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.


All thanks to I Love Discounts again, I had a burping afternoon here. It's a all-you-can-eat Dim Sum+Sushi buffet! Prepare to hate me in this late night cause i'm gonna flood this post with dim sum and sushiiiiiii<3



YES it's Unagi as you seen :D
yumssss!


炸虾卷
fried fu-chuk with prawns inside, sorry I don't know the name D:
this is goddamn oily. try this if you don't mind being fat la.


Signature lau-sa-bao 漏沙包!
I know they look so suspicious, but trust me, it's addictive.
+1!


Ha-gao with scallops on top.
Average unless you just aim for the scallops.


Mashed potato salad
Likey this! Nicely mashed potatoes+fresh cabbage, another +1 for this :D


Gyoza 锅贴.
Alvin said it's harder than the usual gyoza which I had no idea at all. :x
but I like to bite the skin of...#weirdpeopleeatingpreference


Katsu
boneless chicken that suitable for peoples like me!
i mean...lazy people cause i'm lazy to pick out the bone,
and the important thing is, it taste really great! :D


Dim Sum which look like sushi lol
not recommend, susah nak makan ni!


Chee Cheong Fun with prawns!
Another thumbs up for this!
It taste so good with the chili provided :D 


Shang Hai style xiu long bao 上海小笼包
That kind of juicy xiu long bao la..I still prefer Dragon-i seriously :x


Fried loh bak gou 炸萝卜糕
I didn't touch this as I starting to burp ady >____<


My all time favourite-sashimi
As you can see from the picture above, it's not so nicely cut..
I'm so picky for sashimi 1! >:(


yups tuna.
It taste like....tuna sushi that you can get everywhere._.


Tako slice thingy 
Sorry to say but...I don't like it...


Didn't tried this.
Burping in progress.


This last dish is so special!
Fried fruit salad! :)

Enough for the foods, lets check out the restaurant?

Not really big, but it's comfortable enough for seating. If you familiar with this area, you should know it's quite hard to get a legal parking here right? But no worries, there's a new parking area there! :D 

So now, I Love Discounts is actually having a promotion with Sumeragi Shio restaurant for ala-carte dim sum & sushi buffet for only RM 29.90. It's quite worth it la if you love dim sum, just promise me don't waste food! >___<
Check this out for details of this deal. :)

xxx

Hope you don't hate me if you're hungry nao :D
like this post and follow me on twitter @kuromeowiie kay?
Love ya! <3<3



9 comments:

  1. dim sum and sushi combo buffet.. interesting combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dimsum and sushi is two of my favourtie nom nom! Quite worth it but a tad too far from me, don't even know where is it o_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMg so much good food... Arghhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was eating around there every weekend. Went to this place once when it was called Asatei & did not have a good experience with it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. got sushi, then got dimsum? then lao sar bao? LOL confuse *rub head*

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can u say tako is not nice?
    Tako is my fav!!
    >:(

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt