Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dataran merdeka random shoots? low saturation photography style!❤

camwhore pic on the top xD
Since my bloggie looks so dry lately.....
I'm gonna share my random shoots of dataran merdeka!!

-beep-
It was a Sunday.
kinda gloomy.
went to Annex Gallery, Pasar Seni, beside Dataran Merdeka.
played with my D-chan a.k.a canon 450D!

style:low saturation,high contrast experimental shoot.

 blocked for CNY event i guess?
 gloomy sunday : |
 x3 traffic light


 feel like....wanna lay on the floor and ROLLLL to the other end ._。

 stupid camwhore #2
 becareful?
 seriously dont like the mole on my foot
 an angmoh was watching at me and
 feel curious(maybe) for purpose of taking this pic
another stupid camwhore #3

didn't took much pic....
there was windy at first
but started to rain
=)

enjoy my photo!> <
*all non-photoshop photo except 1st 1 =D*

next post.....
my CNY collection! XD
apa apa pun ada~


check out my ads ya!


13 comments:

  1. Nice shots (: waaaa shopped a lot for CNY too yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! i could never take good scenery pics like u..i only knw how to camwhore lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bet you shop alot....nice pics btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictas! :D i love ur first pic! ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the shots! love the light and colour! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great day with photographs!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. @joeanney: yeaa alot of..tops._. hv to wear underwear for CNY dy XD
    @mk: thanks!
    @steph: hahaha 1st is photoshopped for the effects LO XD
    @alien: teeheee i love it too =p thanks!
    @bendan: not that great but i enjoyed! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice there..kekeke. :D
    thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt