Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ma old artworks =x

yellooooo =D
Im having my mid-term week and LOT-SO things to blog aaaaaaa
bout the bookfest with Giddens and all ma photography experimental adn the Jipaban contest toooo D=
have to delay to next week.
gonna die in blogging so much thingy FML.

but now just po some old artworks la har~
AHAHAH.

-looooooooooong time ago-
influenced by japanese comics and heres the creation.

the 3 handsome LOL



FMA Full Metal Alchemist
like it soooo much but gave MIA =(



i have TONS of shota drawing =x
CUTE BOY FTW AHAHHA.


draw this for nickii
wtf porpotion wrong to the max-.-


ma old drawings do have VERY serious porpotion problem-.-


AHAHHA so clean=x
if i do this style now ms.Mo will chop me into 18pieces XDDD

okayy step in to MIA and start the semester1~
Graphic Design1 punye assignment
Jack and Jill LOL
Jack is the mummy and Jill is the ROLL OF TISSUE LMAO
wtf im thinking all the time=.=


sem1 charcoal drawing.__.
soooooooooo.
speechlessXD
KS will chop me toooo if I did this now=.=


drawings._.
seriously i prefer finals work la but i didn't took picture of it ALALA.


I LOVE MY COLOUR WHEEL
*ignore the craft please siasueh eh*


start practice bamboo XD
=x

some birthday wishes =x
for CJ



for fishii grandpa =x


for peiwen =D



ryan dailou~
ME!!!<3


MEMEME


me=.=


ah bee take1
ah bee take2


ah bee take3
ah bee take4~
alaaa thats all la~its time to ciao~
nitez =D

*check out the ads if interested <3*




6 comments:

  1. wow, im impressed! u're one talented girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice :) Keep it up! keep drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah such talent! ^^ Looking forward to more drawings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! do u do the deviantart thingie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks all for the compliment!

    @j:nope but i want to...soon!(maybe XD)

    ReplyDelete

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt