Looking For Anything? :)

Hilarious Translator- Google

Sunday, August 29, 2010

*CLAPS*

Finally,I done the templete thingys.
*THANKS GOD*
Think to learn something bout CSS.Wait the mood come first laa~=__=

okayy
i will stop using my previous bloggie.it's dead. =(
poor lil thingyy T_T
but yet welcome to my old bloggie har~
she too lonely all the time=__=
http://diary.blog.yam.com/miia0zlurv 
some posts was locked but feel free to get pass from mee XD


okheyyyyyy

now HERE
i will blog in either eng or chinese laa
depends on my mood XD

and;

PICTURE DEFINITELY!!
*slap*
try to "a drawing per post"
*hope so*
*slappx2*


=================================

final is around the corner
but........
urgh im scare
i hv TONS of assignment stack in my room= =
don't feel wanna touch them
kill me please =(



okayy laa end it up here~
miss the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Popular Posts

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Join me on Google+ Check out my DeviantArt